The physicians and staff at OSMSCI have established a reputation as experts in work-related injuries and evaluations. Not only are we instrumental in ensuring that excellent care is provided and employees are able to return to work as soon as medically appropriate, but we provide constant communication and coordination of care with Nurse Case Managers and Claims Adjustors. Independent Medical Evaluations, injury evaluation and treatment, and electrodiagnostic studies (EMG/NCV) are provided within five working days, same-day fax status reports and physician availability for phone consultation and questions are standard procedure.
OSMSCI Workers Compenstion Services Include
- Board Certified Orthopedist and Physiatrist
- Professional and compassionate support staff who are trained and aware of the special regulations of worker’s comp patients
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME), Evaluation and Treatment Of Work Injuries, EMG/NCV, Pain Management Injections
- Timely and concise written reports which meet all legal requirements
- Record Review and Reports/Ratings
Please be mindful that if you are covered under a Workers Compensation claim and/or an insurance plan, you have agreed to have your related records submitted to them in order for claims to be paid.